The properties and features of dried diced figs are so great that it is said that man can only survive by eating figs. Some companies distribute dried diced figs but our company provides dried figs for sale at a reasonable price. And we are one of the best-known distributions of high-quality dried figs in this field.
How Eating Figs Helps Your Bone Health
As we get older, our bones become weaker. But you can avoid this problem at any age. The benefits of dried figs for bones is written below:
Dried figs contain good amounts of iron, which can be effective in meeting the body’s need for iron, especially for people on a vegetarian diet and girls who are in puberty. Dried figs as a good non-dairy source of calcium due to the increasing need of adolescents in adulthood are effective in preventing osteoporosis. It can be effective in meeting part of the needs of this age group for calcium; three dried figs provide 21% of the daily requirement of calcium.
Calcium in the body is directly related to osteoporosis and bone strengthening. The more calcium you have in your body, the lower your risk of osteoporosis and the stronger your bones. If you have an injury or fracture in your bone, phosphorus can cause the joints to heal quickly and heal fractures. Dried figs will also be good for our body in this case. Because it is also a source of phosphorus.
And other benefits of dried figs are for those people who are vegetarians and can not consume milk, yogurt, or other dairy products, can get the amount of calcium their body needs by eating figs and preventing osteoporosis. The potassium in it counteracts the loss of calcium through the urine, thus preventing bone softening.
Nutrition Facts of Dried Figs
Figs can be eaten fresh or dried and have a sweet taste and have many health benefits. Eating 2 or 3 figs a day will keep you healthy. And fortunately, dried figs storage is possible and you can consume it whenever you want. Here we want to explain some of the advantages of the dried fig for you.
- Figs are rich in fiber that helps you stay full for a long time and also treat constipation.
- Dried figs are rich in vitamins and minerals such as A, B1, B2, manganese, potassium, magnesium, copper, iron, and phosphorus. High levels of potassium and low levels of sodium are good for people with high blood pressure.
- Dried figs are a good source of calcium that promotes bone health.
- Dried figs are good for strengthening the immune system.
- Eliminates harmful estrogens from the body that can lead to menopausal problems, cancer of the ovaries, breast, uterus, and so on.
- Contains health-boosting antioxidants which help to decrease the risk of heart disease and various types of cancer.
- Figs are due because of having potassium and nutrients, they can control the blood pressure.
- Dried figs are a great source of nutritious fiber. If you have fat, you can control your weight by eating figs daily.
- One natural way to treat anemia is to eat dried figs. The fruit contains a lot of iron, which helps treat anemia.
Reliable Distributor of Dried Diced Figs
Our company has a long history of exporting dried figs. Due to the high quality of our products, in addition to domestic consumption, it also has many applicants in international markets. For this purpose, they are exported to all parts of the world on a large scale and with excellent quality and price. Which makes us become one of the best and most reliable distributors in this field. You can buy this product at a lower price by buying directly from us. If you have any questions about the product, just use our email address and numbers on the site to link to our experts.
Your comment submitted.